About Willow Creek Behavioral Health
Willow Creek Behavioral Health is a focused mental and behavioral health facility, treating men, women, children, adolescents and seniors in the community. We are dedicated to finding a solution for your individual mental health needs.
Willow Creek Behavioral Health has caring staff motivated by an intrinsic desire to provide quality care with compassion and dignity. Our hospital’s trauma-informed care and evidence-based practices address a wide variety of trauma. This allows for better efficacy in treatment and sensitivity to the struggles our patients face. Willow Creek is part of the Strategic Behavioral Health network, with the organization’s values and ideals serving as our foundation.
We are an accredited 72-bed inpatient psychiatric hospital, the largest in northern Wisconsin.
- Free assessments and referrals 24/7/365
- Structured, therapeutic environment
- Board-certified physicians and licensed professional staff
- Continued physician oversight and medication management
- Individualized treatment planning
- Group & family therapy
- Family visitation
- Recreational therapy
- Coordination and continued care planning with outpatient services, community providers, outside agencies and family members
Call 920-328-1220 (toll-free 844-308-5050) to schedule a free assessment or to speak with one of our clinicians.