To provide compassionate and highly effective mental health treatment options, utilizing a collaborative team approach to care in the most appropriate setting to meet the diverse behavioral health needs of the communities we serve.
Strategic Behavioral Health’s Focus
We work with all age groups: children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
We help active duty and retired military with complex service member-related problems and illness, such as PTSD.
We meet the needs of patients through acute inpatient hospitalization and outpatient care.
What to Expect in Your Patient Experience
- Overcoming mental and behavioral health problems can be difficult; we make it a point to treat all of our patients and their families with compassion and empathy. We’re here to help.
- Willow Creek Behavioral Health uses a Team Approach, meaning we utilize a variety of behavioral health professionals including therapists, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, mental health technicians and other staff members who are always up-to-date on the needs, wants and challenges of our patients and their families.
- We ensure all referring/community professionals, caregivers and families are involved along every step of their patient’s treatment and recovery in order to provide a cohesive level of care.
- Willow Creek Behavioral Health accepts Medicaid, Medicare and most commercial insurance plans and our financial counselors work with patients and families to determine the best approach for covering the cost of care, allowing the focus to remain on treatment and recovery.
- Free assessments and referrals 24/7/365
- Inpatient care
- Partial Hospitalization Program (day treatment)
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Continued physician oversight and medication management
- Detoxification and substance abuse treatment
- Group & family therapy
- Individualized treatment planning
- Family visitation
- Recreational therapy
- Coordination and continued care planning with outpatient services, community providers, outside agencies, family members
Creating the Path to Recovery
- To promote the continuation of the recovery process after treatment at our facility, each patient works with their treatment team to develop a plan that encourages a healthy and successful recovery. Every patient receives an individualized discharge plan.
- Willow Creek Behavioral Health ensures the patient’s medical providers have a summary of information regarding the care received at our facility to assist with the transition and aftercare.
- 72-hours after discharge, a clinical follow-up call is made to answer any questions and to provide advice on recovery. This allows the patient time to experience real world scenarios and encounter possible challenges they may need help with.