We offer the full continuum of inpatient psychiatric care for seniors ages 55 and older. Willow Creek offers a therapeutic 16-bed senior adult unit located in Green Bay, addressing the needs of seniors with psychiatric challenges including depression, bipolar disorder, psychosis and co-occurring disorders. Symptoms can also include behaviors complicated by memory care challenges.
For a free, confidential assessment please call 844-308-5050.
Inpatient Service Highlights:
- Structured, therapeutic environment
- Assessment, diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues
- Focused on smooth transition to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support
- Psychiatrist-led multi-disciplinary treatment team of clinicians provides multi-modal psychotherapeutic treatment that addresses issues specific to our senior patients
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies and insurance companies
- Males and Females
- Seniors (55+)upon admission for Inpatient Programs
- Mental Health Disorder
- IQ of 70 or above