We provide acute inpatient psychiatric services to adults ages 18 and older suffering from mental health challenges located throughout Green Bay and surrounding areas – adults therapy. Our clinical staff includes psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, therapists, and social workers providing assessment, diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric problems. Once treatment is completed at Willow Creek, we offer referrals to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support.
For a free, confidential assessment please call 844-308-5050.
Inpatient Service Highlights:
- Assessment, diagnosis, and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues.
- Structured, therapeutic environment that meets the needs of acute conditions and problems
- Focused on smooth transition to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support
- Psychiatrist-led multi-disciplinary treatment team of clinicians provides multi-modal psychotherapeutic treatment
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies and insurance companies
Outpatient Service Highlights:
- Continued physician oversight and medication management (PHP level of care)
- Client continues to live at home, while attending the outpatient programs during the day
- Further stabilization and transition back into productive activities at home, work and in the community
- Nutritionally balanced lunch served daily (PHP only)